Senior Full-Stack EngineerScalio
Scalio is a global digital product agency headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Orange County, Atlanta, and Sydney. Founded in 2011, we design, build and scale high-usability, high-performance custom software for phones, tablets, AR, wearables, connected devices, & emerging technologies.
We're cross-functional technology experts, experienced in building large-scale systems, platforms, and services for leading brands such as Google, Uber, Shell, Yahoo, Monster, Intuitive Surgical, Digg and 23andMe. We’ve partnered with numerous international organizations, think tanks, and NGOs to develop innovative technology for global markets.
We’re passionate technologists who don’t just embrace change, we create it. Over 570 projects shipped and 27 industries later — we’re just getting started.
About The Role
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Full-Stack Engineer to join our professional, internationally distributed engineering and product team. This is a remote full-time position.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of Backend/RESTful API development experience
- 2+ years of experience with Angular/React and TypeScript
- 1+ years of experience with Nest (https://nestjs.com/)
- 2+ years experience with Relational (MySQL, Postgres, etc) and NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc) databases
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3/SASS, UI frameworks (e.g. Clarity, Nebular, Bootstrap)
- Experience writing Unit/Integration tests
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices for UI/UX design
- Strong working knowledge of Git (Git Flow, pull requests, etc)
- Ability to read and understand English software requirements, strong written English, ability to conduct a basic interview in English
Nice to have:
- An eye for building pixel-perfect, beautiful and intuitive apps
- Microservice expertise
- AWS + GCP cloud expertise
- Continuous Integration experience with CircleCI or similar
- Exposure to Nx (https://nx.dev/) for monorepos
In a typical day, you will:
- Work with our design and development teams to implement code
- Be responsible for overall backend/api and frontend code quality
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our product development
- Make sure we’re meeting our product roadmap
- Work with our team to create both technically viable and beautiful user experiences
- Work with a variety of clients including Fortune 500 and leading tech companies
- Competitive salary
- Full-time remote position
- 30 days of holidays
- Flexible working hours